We are looking for passionate developers with 4- 7years of experience in software development to join Metron Security team as Software Engineer.
Metron Security provides automation and integration services to leading Cyber Security companies. Our engineering team works on leading security platforms including - Splunk, IBM’s QRadar, ServiceNow, Crowdstrike, Cybereason, and other SIEM and SOAR platforms..
Software Engineer is a challenging role within Cyber Security Engineering integration development. The role involves developing a product/service that achieves high performance data exchange between two or more Cyber Security platforms. A Software Engineer is responsible for End-to-End delivery of the project, right from getting the requirements from customer to deploying the project for them on prem or on cloud, depending on the nature of the project. We follow the best practices of Engineering and keep evolving, we are agile. The Software Engineer is at the core of the evolution process.
Each integration needs reskilling yourself with the required technology for that project. If you are passionate about programming and believe in the best practices of software engineering, following are the skills we are looking for:
- Developer-centric culture - No bureaucracy and red-tapes
- Chance to work on 75+ security platform and more
- Opportunity to engage with end-users (customers) and just a cog in the wheel
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Pune (Hybrid)
- Expertise in at least one Object Oriented Programming language (Python, Java, C#, C++).
- Good knowledge on Data Structure and their correct usage.
- Open to learn any new software development skill if needed for the project.
- Alignment and utilisation of the core enterprise technology stacks and integration capabilities throughout the transition states.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives.
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile teams to implement them.
- Good knowledge on the implications of Cyber Security on the production.
- Experience architecting & estimating deep technical custom solutions & integrations.
- You have experience in Cyber Security domain.
- You have developed software using web technologies.
- You have handled a project from start to end.
- You have worked in an Agile Development project and have experience of writing and estimating User Stories.
- Contribution to open source - Please share your link in the the application/resume.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying